Every student develops at a different pace. Not only is there a contrasting difference in pace, but other various factors need to be taken into account to determine what hampers the educational performance and progress of a student. From learning-behavior to individualized instruction in the classroom, this book covers a plethora of strategies to assist educators.
What educators will be privileged with from this manual:
- Answers the mandate for pre-referral intervention in a regular education classroom
- Improved teacher’s ability to individualize instruction for students
- 4000 intervention strategies for the 250 most common learning and behavioral problems
- Techniques to improve and help students master specific social skills
Included with the text is the Pre-Referral Intervention Manual-Fourth Edition CD-ROM
- Windows-compatible product designed to be used in conjunction with Pre-Referral Intervention Manual