** Returns are not accepted without proper return merchandise authorization (RMA). Please contact customer service by calling (424) 263-5959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org subject: ‘Return Merchandise Authorization Request’ to obtain a return merchandise authorization number. All returns undergo warehouse inspections upon receipt of merchandise before reviewing any refund, damage or exchange claims.**
Effective: May 25th, 2018
Product return is accepted within 15 days of delivery provided that the following conditions are observed:
- The customer returning an item is responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping charges, brokerage, and fees.
- The item returned is in perfect condition, which must include the product itself, any accessories and materials, and must be in the original boxes and packaging material. Incomplete returns, open or used products, may be rejected at Books En More discretion, and, if accepted, will be assessed a minimum restocking fee depending on sale-able condition.
- All outstanding balances exceeding the amount of the returned must be paid before hand.
- All international shipments, outside the 50 United States, are final.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable
- We cannot accept returns for products that do not work due to non-standard equipment or non-standard accessories or improper usage.
We strongly advise all customers to inspect the package/s before signing or acknowledging any delivery receipt, most especially for freight shipments. Books ‘En More reserves the right to refuse processing of any damage claims for products that were confirmed to have been received in good condition. Returns or exchanges for items that have been damaged during transit must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
In an event of receiving a damaged package, Damage Claims must be reported within 7 days of delivery or the claim would no longer be processed. Customer must abide by the following to report a damaged/defective item:
- Email us a detailed description of the damage with attached actual pictures of the broken/defective item. Send to email@example.com
- Upon receipt of the email, claims department will evaluate the problem and issue a call tag for the damaged item.
- The warehouse will inspect the item and issue an exchange or refund provided that the damage is due to shipping or warehouse faults.
Regular Returns: If a customer is not completely satisfied with an item, we accept returns provided that:
- There is a valid RMA Number issued by Books En More customer service.
- The customer is responsible for inbound and outbound shipping.
- Refunded amount would be deducted 20% Restocking Fee.