This user-friendly source-book is an absolute essential for educators of all stripes to better implement effective reading instruction. By implementing technique to improve comprehension, phonological awareness, vocabulary, reading fluency, and other practical step-by-step guides furnished within this text, student’s literacy level will become more fine-tuned and enriched.
Features of this book:
- Easy-to-follow informational text structure.
- Easy-to-understand overview of reading instructions within the Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Helpful graphics, definitions, charts and tables to make the subject matter more understandable
- Resources section provides reproducible sample texts, activity masters, and teaching charts
- Sample lesson models, suggestions for corrective feedback, and informal assessments with benchmark
- Referenced Common Core State Standards